Vision & Values
- WHY DO WE EXIST? (Mission) To follow Jesus’ command to make disciples of all people groups.
- HOW WILL WE DO THAT? (Vision) Changing Lives in Jesus’ Name
- WHAT ARE WE INTENTIONAL ABOUT? (Values)
We are intentional about Loving God. We will do this by:
- Listening to God - We take full responsibility for our own spiritual growth and are intentional about setting aside time to listen to God through His Word, prayer, study and worship.
- Simplifying Our Lives - We are intentional about simplifying and prioritizing our lives in order to support Christ’s purposes in our broken world.
Love Each Other
We are intentional about Loving Each Other. We will do this by:
- Serving Each Other - We are intentional about looking for ways to serve each other with the following in mind; whatever, wherever and whenever.
- Pursuing Unity Among Relationships - We are intentional about keeping relationships strong by lovingly and truthfully confronting those we are in conflict with, guided by Matthew 18: 15-17.
Love Our Neighbors
We are intentional about Loving Our Neighbors. We will do this by:
- Sharing Life With Others - We are intentional about sharing our life with others who are not in our immediate family or circle of friends in order to listen to them, love them and in God’s time invite them into a relationship with Christ.
- Being Outreach Minded - We are intentional about missions and are constantly looking for opportunities to serve people’s spiritual and physical needs here at home and abroad.